The Mission Hill School is a Boston Public Pilot School in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts serving approximately 220 children, ages 3-14 (grades K0-8). The small learning community emphasizes a project-based, collaborative curriculum, inclusive of all learning abilities. MHS was founded in 1997 by educator and author Deborah Meier and is modeled on democratic principles.
- All families are welcome to attend the Family Council Meeting on Thursday, May 16 from 5:45 – 7:00 pm in Room 103.
- Please join us for the Friends of the Mission Hill School Annual Meeting & Elections on Tuesday, May 28th from 6:00 – 7:30 pm in Room 103. More info…
- Grade 8 Portfolio Presentations take place during the week of June 3-7
- Grade 7 Portfolio Presentations take place during the week of June 10-14
- The updated 2012-13 BPS Calendar (including snow days) may be downloaded here.
- A new episode of the 10-part series, A Year at Mission Hill, is being released every two weeks! Check out the new Year at Mission Hill page on our site. Join the school in national conversations about education on Facebook and Twitter!
A Year at Mission Hill Prezi!