The Mission Hill School is a Boston Public Pilot School serving approximately 250 children, ages 3-14 (grades K0-8). The small learning community emphasizes a project-based, collaborative curriculum, inclusive of all learning abilities. MHS was founded in 1997 by educator and author Deborah Meier and is modeled on democratic principles. In 2012, the school community relocated to the Jamaica Plain neighborhood of Boston.
- Thursday, February 5, 2015, 5:45-7:00 pm: Family Council Working Meeting,
- February 5-6, 2015 (times TBA): Family Conferences
- *Please use the Carolina Avenue Ramp Entrance to the school for the Preview visits. Click here to see a map
- Read the new Boston Teachers Union’s recently passed Resolution on High Standards and Fair Testing
- Mayor Walsh’s Universal Pre-Kindergarten Advisory Committee is asking families to complete a short survey about creating more access to pre-K classrooms in the city.
Click here for the survey in English
Haga clic aquí para ver la encuesta en español
- Download the 2014-5 BPS School Calendar
- Descargue el Calendario Escolar Pública de Boston 2014-15 en español