Descriptive Review Conference: If Not, Than What?
Join us as we examine and exercise the power of connecting, through a review of work to see children more fully and examine school environments. The Prospect Descriptive Review Processes*, which provide a unique perspective for thinking about children and their work, will be used to deepen that knowledge.
- Making Space for Active Learning: The Art and Practice of Teaching, Edited by Anne C. Martin and Ellen Schwartz.
- Visit the Prospect Center Archive of Children’s Work
- Download the Prospect Descriptive Processes booklet (pdf)
- From Another Angle: Children’s Strengths and School Standards : The Prospect Center’s Descriptive Review of the Child, Edited by Margaret Himley and Patricia Carini
- Starting Strong: A Different Look at Children, Schools, and Standards, by Patricia Carini
*The Prospect Archive and Center for Education and Research closed in 2010. The Mission Hill School hopes that this conference will continue in the spirit of Prospect’s Fall Conferences.
Email email@example.com with questions or concerns.